RKW-Seminars on patent law and other property rights
Patent attorney Gerd Stötter – partner in our patent law firm – is a regular lecturer at RKW Campus.
The next seminar will take place on 15.10.2021 in Chemnitz.
A basic knowledge of patents and other intellectual property rights is indispensable if a company develops new products or brings them to market. Otherwise there is a high risk of being surprised sooner or later by a warning or infringement action and perhaps even being held personally liable. This seminar will make you fit for patents and property rights.
- You will receive an overview and a general introduction to the topic of patents and industrial property rights.
- You will learn what you need to consider during product development and market launch.
- You will learn how to obtain a patent with the broadest possible scope of protection.
- You will learn about the various ways of securing innovations.
- You will avoid the pitfalls of the law on employee inventions.
Enclosed is the link to register for the seminar in Chemnitz: https://www.rkwcampus.de/weiterbildungen/veranstaltung/patente-und-andere-schutzrechte-praxisrelevante-themen/15102020/
You are also welcome to address any questions directly to Gerd Stötter at https://ku-patent.de/en/gerd-stotter/.
He would be happy to meet you at one of the seminars!